For Lease NA - Office, Retail and Business
Dynamic Mixed-Use Redevelopment
in the Heart of Downtown Syracuse
Class A Office Space & Retail
344 S Warren Street, Syracuse, NY 13202
New Mixed-Use Redevelopment Underway:
- 213,000 Sq. Ft. redevelopment known as Icon Tower: Retail and Office space, on-site parking, and apartments above.
- Office and Retail spaces available for occupancy September 2016
- 2nd floor to be Class A office space and modern open office. Up to 14,000 square feet of office space remain available for lease, can be demised to minimum 2,500 square feet suite.
- Approximately 3,300 square feet of retail space remain available for lease on the S. Warren Street side.
2nd Floor Office Space:
- Up to 14,000 square feet of Office space can be made available. Suites can be demised as small as 2,500 square feet.
- Warren Street entrance, lobby, and elevators Exclusively for Office Tenants
- 2nd floor Office Tenants have common area restrooms and large elevator lobby
- Class A Space or Modern Open Office, can build to suit tenants need
Ground Floor Retail Space:
- Approximately 7,600 total square feet of commercial space will exist on the ground floor facing South Warren Street.
- All new storefront glass, façade upgrades, and lighting to be completed. Space has 18’ ceiling height.
- 3,300+/- Square Feet currently available for Lease adjacent to proposed restaurant. Can be demised into two spaces, minimum divisible TBD.
- Ideal for retail, food/coffee, small grocery, or Office Use.
- Icon Tower will be home to approximately 125 permanent residents on floors 3-10, and regular daytime employees in the 27,000 square feet of office suites on the 2nd floor.
- Building Size: 213,000 SF
- Office Space Available: Up to 14,000 SF available for lease. Suites can be demised as small as 2,500 SF. Class A Space or Modern Open Office, can build to suit tenants need.
- Retail Space Available: 3,300 SF available for lease adjacent to proposed restaurant. Can be demised into two spaces.
- Future Residents: Icon Tower will be home to approximately 125 permanent residents on floors 3-10
- Occupancy: September 2016